So just like any first time mom I am taking pictures of Jaxton ALL the time. I am going to have a million pictures of him before he even turns one. He is such a cute little guy that I just have to show him off.

Jaxton has got the crawl down and now he pulls himself up to everything. He has now figured out how to pull himself up to the tv. He gets the biggest grin on his face after he stands up like, "Check me out mom! I'm so big and strong!" It's so cute and I'm so proud of him but, it makes me sad that he is getting so big, so fast.

Since the turkey business runs in Curtis' family we figured that we
would start Jaxton out while he is young.
Bryant just got baby turkey's so we took Jaxton to the farm to check them out. Jaxton wasn't very happy while we were at the farm but he sure wasn't scared of the turkeys.
Check out how he is totally grabbing the birds head.
I'm not letting this one go!Since Christmas is over we don't have any more ribbons or bows lying around so Jaxton had to find a new toy to play with (since he doesn't have any!)
Now the new thing is....
SHOES!!!
The things that entertain kids. Don't you just LOVE them?










4 comments:
That poor baby turkey... Jaxton got a good hold on him! I bet he loved all the turkeys!
Chris's poor dog gets the full grab, pinch, scratch, death hold from Kael... he just loves her lots!
Kali, your little boy is so cute. Enjoy every moment with him because they grow up so fast. I can't believe how big Robyn is getting. That is such a cute picture of him holding the turkeys. He defenantley is a Blackham.
Tell Curtis Happy Birthday. I hope you have a Happy Birthday too in a couple weeks.
How could he not love those little baby birds? They are so cute. I don't think I've ever seen a baby turkey, but I love baby ducks. They are so cute! So is your little guy. He looks so happy!
Hey kali, I just came across your blog. Little Jaxton is getting so big. He is so cute. If you ever interested in seeing our blog just let me know it is private so i have to send you an email. email me at randiblackham@hotmail.com. I just love blogs. It is so great to keep in touch with people
Post a Comment