Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finger painting......or should I say body painting?

So today I decided that I would let Jaxton try finger painting. I laid trash sacks on the floor in my kitchen and let him go. He's still pretty young so he didn't know what to do but, he loved to squish the paint in his hands. I just put paint on the paper and helped him rub it around. He seemed to enjoy it. Here is the finished product.

While we were painting Jax decided that it would be fun to paint on his legs.

It was a fun little project to do but, everyday is fun with Jax no matter what we're doing.

4 comments:

Cox Family said...

He is so cute! Sounds like it was a lot of fun I think he will make a great painter in the future his art work is amazing! :)

The Beesley's said...

Oh my gosh.. how cute is that!!? What a fun idea, I bet Jaxton LOVED it!! :)

Hailee and Chet said...

He is such a doll. I cant believe how big he is getting. I love when kids finger paint.

Kailee Joy said...

cute. I bet he loved it. Kael would probably end up the same way!
Cute picture though to hang on the fridge!