Besides going to the park, we haven't really had much going on. I'm still doing my student teaching. I'm in 5th grade now and I'm really enjoying it. I will graduate in 5 weeks and I'm so excited! I can't believe that I'm finally nearing the end. Curtis is still working at the boys home. He's going to sell security systems this summer so he has been getting everything ready for that so he hasn't been home much. Jaxton is still a little wild man. He's getting so big and independent. He is talking so much and I can't believe that he will be 2 in a couple months. I love him more and more each day and I can't wait until I get to be a stay at home mom. I guess that I will enjoy it as long as it lasts, which his hopefully a few years.
5 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment