Wednesday, May 12, 2010

3 Years & Going Strong


I can't believe that Curtis and I have been married for 3 years! The time has just flown by. What seems really weird is that we started dating 8 years ago. Curtis is such an amazing husband. I can't believe how lucky I am. He is the best dad to Jaxton and I couldn't ask for any more. I love him more and more each day!!!

Happy Anniversary Curtis!!!

I love you!!!!

4 comments:

Parry Family said...

Hey, I play against a girl who played with you at Snow. Her name is Kelly Blackett. I think her maiden name was Anderson. Anyway she said to say hi!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Happy Anniversary! (I could seriously just copy your post and put it for mine.)

Syme Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Niesha said...

CONGRADULATIONS!! I am pretty sure that it is my party in high school that lead you two love birds together. So... you're welcome!! HA!