Love begins in a moment, grows over time and lasts for eternity
Friday, November 14, 2008
Posted by
Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston
So as you can see my blog isn't much yet. I am so busy with school work. I have my last final on December 7th so hopefully after that I will be able to get going.
Hey Kali, I'm so glad to see you have started a blog!!! Thanks for the comment...can you beleive I will have 3 boys soon? I love little boys so it will be good! I am going private in a couple of weeks so leave me your email address on my blog so we can keep in touch:) Jaxton is getting so big and is so cute! BTW are you still working for Dr. Honey? Keep in touch
Hey Kali! I just saw a comment on Mandy's blog. I'm going to add you to mine too. I've been talking to your mom lately. She loves talking about Jaxton. He is so cute!
Hey Kali and Curtis! We just stumbled upon your blog. Hope you don't mind! It's so crazy, the people you can find! I had no idea blogging was so popular until about a month ago. Anyway, your little guy is getting so cute. It's fun to see him in church and watch him grow! Well, see ya at church! Elise & Brandon
Hey Kali! I am so glad you are starting a blog. I can't believe you have a little boy! He is so cute. I am glad we can keep in touch now. Good luck with school!
What is this? A blog by the famous Kali!!! AWESOME!! I have to admit that it is pretty sad that I have to see how your are doing from a blog...when you live just 5 minutes away from me!! Awell... at least it is better than nothing! Can't waite to see how the blackhams are!
Curtis and I have been married for five years. We have two amazing little guys. Jaxton is four and Boston is almost two. They are both non-stop, but we wouldn't have them any other way! I teach third grade in Fountain Green. Curtis is working at the coal mine. We are living life and loving everyday.
8 comments:
YAY!! I'm so glad you blog now!! Jaxton is so cute and getting so big :) I'm adding you to my blog list k. Can't wait to see more pics!
Hey Kali,
I'm so glad to see you have started a blog!!! Thanks for the comment...can you beleive I will have 3 boys soon? I love little boys so it will be good! I am going private in a couple of weeks so leave me your email address on my blog so we can keep in touch:) Jaxton is getting so big and is so cute! BTW are you still working for Dr. Honey? Keep in touch
Hey Kali! I just saw a comment on Mandy's blog. I'm going to add you to mine too. I've been talking to your mom lately. She loves talking about Jaxton. He is so cute!
Your little guy is so cute!!!
Hey Kali and Curtis! We just stumbled upon your blog. Hope you don't mind! It's so crazy, the people you can find! I had no idea blogging was so popular until about a month ago. Anyway, your little guy is getting so cute. It's fun to see him in church and watch him grow! Well, see ya at church! Elise & Brandon
Kali,
Hey how are you doin? I hope all is well. Where you at now? I havent seen you in a while. Your little guy is so cute.
Hailee
Hey Kali! I am so glad you are starting a blog. I can't believe you have a little boy! He is so cute. I am glad we can keep in touch now. Good luck with school!
What is this? A blog by the famous Kali!!! AWESOME!! I have to admit that it is pretty sad that I have to see how your are doing from a blog...when you live just 5 minutes away from me!! Awell... at least it is better than nothing! Can't waite to see how the blackhams are!
Post a Comment