Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Parties



This past weekend we had 3 christmas parties. It was pretty hectic but, lots of fun. Santa Clause came to my moms christmas party and Jaxton loved him. He had so much fun opening his present, not because he wanted the toy inside but because he LOVES paper. I can give him a piece of paper and it will entertain him longer than any toy he has. He will rip it up and then try to eat it. He gets the funniest look on his face because it tastes gross but, 2 minutes later I have to take it away because he is trying it again. He is so curious.


Jaxton got a talking steering wheel from Santa. He loves it! My cousin Bobby has a baby that is 9 days older than Jaxton, his name is Ashton. We sat them by each other to take pictures and they started kind of fighting over the steering wheel. It was hilarious! After a minute they figured they could both play with it which was really cute.

3 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

Kali I love your blog! And cute pictures, I can't believe how big he's getting! I remember sitting in the dentist chair with your pregnant belly nearly knocking me in the head. Ha ha, he's super cute!

Kailee Joy said...

Cute blog! My little guy is the exact same way... he LOVES paper! it's so funny how entertain he is with just ripping paper... too cute!

The Beesley's said...

Hey- I'm so glad that you decided to start a blog! Its so cute!! Jaxton is adorable- I can't believe he's already 7 months, the time seriously FLIES!!