Last Monday we went fishing at Otter Creek. We went with Mark and Sue's family and Tim. They all went fishing but, Jaxton, Kylee and I went to soak in the sun and play in the water. As soon as we got there Jaxton went running right into the water, pajamas and all. (We left early so I just left him in his pajamas)
Kylee and Bryant with the fish Kylee caught. She didn't really want to hold it but, we made her. She didn't like it to much.
Jaxton loved eating licorice.
It was hot but, the water wasn't very warm. It didn't stop us from getting in though. Jaxton would cry everytime we got out but, he would have turned into a little icicle.
It was a long day but, we had a lot of fun.
My cute little cousin Shala got married this past weekend. She looked so pretty!
Jaxton enjoying his first ice cream cone. We went to Wheeler's to eat lunch and Aunt Sue was letting Jaxton have some of her ice cream well, he just took it from her and ate it all himself, cone and all.








5 comments:
Kali it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I can't believe how much Jaxton likes licorice. It's so cute! Sophie pooped today...all on her own! ha Just thought I'd let ya know!
Jaxton eating the ice cream cone is so funny!! He's a doll! I love the picture of you three on the boat, you look so cute! Looks like a blast.
I'm stalking your blog now. Hope you don't mind. Cute pics!
Fun!!!! Fishing looks like it was a blast. It was fun having Jaxton in the nursery with us, you two should come visit every week :)
Ok so Jaxton is so flippin cute. he is getting so big. So my sister in law said that she talked to you.
Post a Comment