We had such a great weekend. To start things off, on Friday we went to the rodeo. It was Jaxton's first and he definently had a good time. Most of the time he ran around out in the rocks and dirt but, he did watch the barrell racing and bullriding. He also liked watching the clown. Here he is right before we left. My mother in law bought him a new pair of cowboy boots to wear. They looked so cute with his little wranglers.
On Saturday morning we went to the parade. Curtis had to work so that was a total bummer but, he stopped by for a minute so we at least got a few pictures of our little family.
Jaxton loved the parade. The only problem was that he wanted to run into the street and chase the people going by. He did pick up a few pieces of candy but, bigger kids usually stole them from him. That was okay because he really doesn't need it.The weather ended up getting really bad so they canceled the fireworks which was such a bummer. We ended up going back to Curtis' parents house. His aunt and uncle and a few of his cousins came up so we had a fun time hanging out. We also got to see our friends Chris and Ellie and their new little baby Sophie. She was so tiny and adorable! Of course, I didn't get any pictures. Jaxton really liked her. He usually cries when I hold other babies but, he just wanted to check her out.








4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great weekend. You look really pretty in the picture at the top of your blog!!
You are gorgeous! I think Jax was trying to tell you he's ready for a new baby in the house by not freaking out at you holding the baby;) Looks like you had a fun 4th!
Looks like you had a fun 4th. Chris was in charge of the scout breakfast in our ward so, he didn't make it to the Moroni Parade!:( You and I should have met up! Jaxton looks like he enjoyed the parade and candy. I was super bummed that the weather didn't cooperate, I really wanted to watch the fireworks! Maybe we'll get lucky for the 24th!
I love Jaxton's wranglers!! Where did you get them? He is seriously so cute, he has this little mischevious grin in all of the pictures, he is adorable!! I love the 4th of July, this is seriously my favorite time of year.. I just love it. And yes, having kids makes them so much funner! And about Kray's hair.. yes its curly and I don't know what to do about it.. Its cute when its wet, but when it dries, its a massive fro!!! :S
Post a Comment