Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jaxton's New Toy

For all of you who don't know he is blowing on a coyote call. This little guy is noisy but, now he has something new that can be louder than he is. When he was blowing on it he couldn't figure out if he wanted to laugh or cry. I called Curtis at work to tell him what he figured out and he was like, yes now I can take him hunting. I don't know how many animals he would call in with him but, I'm sure that he would have fun.

3 comments:

The Lusks said...

That is so funny. He is adorable and deffinatly all boy.

Kailee Joy said...

hehe. funny video. totally made me laugh.
time to hunt some coyotes!!;)

Sharon said...

That is so funny. My boys think it is fun to play with the turkey call. Until I hid it because I was sick of hearing it. He is soo dang cute.