Monday, August 31, 2009

Family Pics

A few weeks ago we had family pictures taken with my moms family. Jammie Hansen did them and they turned out great. Jaxton did not want to cooperate but, she some how got a few cute ones. Here are just a few.
The whole family
My little family with my brothers Blaine and Dylan

All of my mom and Jays grandkids
Jaxton found a couple of little sticks and he had to hold them in every picture.
I love this picture. It is a classic Jaxton face.

She did such a great job capturing Jaxton's personality.

11 comments:

The Lusks said...

Jaxton is adorable, you have such a cute little family.

Kailee Joy said...

Your family pictures turned out great! Jaxtons a cute little guy!I've been wanting to do something like that with Chris' family as well as my own!

Giblette's said...

Kali your pictures are way cute! you look so pretty and jaxton is as cute as ever!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Such cute pictures!! I love them. She did a way good job. I'm sure it's easy taking pictures with such a photogenic family.

The Beesley's said...

Isn't she amazing? Mckray was terrible when we took him to get his pics, but you'd never know it by the way the pictures turned out. Yours look amazing! I love your necklace!!

Niesha said...

I can't believe how big your "little" brothers are getting! Your little family is so cute...Jaxton is a doll!

Syme Family said...

Your family pictures are so cute. I love all those pictures of Jaxton. He is getting so big. You have such a cute little family.

The Rasmussens said...

Cute pics Cali!! Who did them?

Thunderbay said...

I love your pictures, they are all so cute... I loved all of the pictures. Jammie did an amazing job taking pictures of Jaxton she is good at taking pictures she always gets the perfect shots.

Emily said...

These turned out great! Jaxton is so photogenic!

Stacey said...

These pictures are so cute!! you have a cute little family!! Jaxton is getting so big. It was fun seeing you guys for a minute the other day. We need to get together sometime soon!