I have been horrible at blogging lately, but I have been super busy. I am doing my Level 3 practicum right now so I have to go to the school everyday, all day. I really like going, but I hate leaving Jaxton. I think that it just gets worse everyday instead of better, but I only have 2 weeks left. I will be SO happy when I finally graduate. Anyways, I am just barely getting around to posting pics from Halloween, but I guess that it's better late than never. I took Jax down to Peterson's Studio to get his picture taken in his costume. He was a bear, and a pretty cute bear if I say so myself.
I didn't get very many pictures from Halloween because we didn't go trick or treating. We were going to, but we ended up going to state volleyball. We were going to have him wear his costume at the game, but he was sweating so bad. I was all worried about what he was going to be for Halloween, but I don't know why because he only had it on for an hour. Jax with Grandma Julie
Jax with Grandma Blackham
The week before Halloween we went to Curtis' Aunt Tara's to carve pumpkins. We had a lot of fun and we had a great dinner.
Little Hannah. She is such a doll!
Jax loves going to Tara's house. He played in the playroom with the girls the whole time.
HayLee and Hannah.

Curtis and my dad
Curtis carved a Sponge Bob pumpkin for Hannah. It turned out way good. We had such a great time. I can't wait to celebrate the upcoming holidays. Hopefully I will get more time so that I can keep my blog updated but, I won't count on it.








1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-mandi-air-dingin
Post a Comment