Sunday, December 13, 2009

Larsen Family Christmas Party

So I am finally getting caught up on my blogging. I finished the semester last week and I am sooo relieved. I will start student teaching in January and I will finally graduate in May. I can finally begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This past Saturday we went to the Larsen Family Christmas party. We had it at a great little restaurant in Nephi. It was great to see some of my family. Jaxton also had a great time playing with some of his little cousins and of course getting a gift from Santa Clause
Curtis, me, Grandma Larsen, Jax, Dylan, my dad and Blaine
Jax wasn't even scared of Santa, which really suprised me because he screamed when we saw him at Walmart

Jaxton with his toy from Santa. He absolutely loved it!

Jax was trying to figure out what Santa was doing to Sharon.
My cousin Sharon dressed up as Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. HA HA!
Blaine, Jax, Dylan, dad, Curtis, my cousin Sharon and her husband Curtis
Jax with Sharon's boys, Colton and Conner
Jax playing cars with my cousin Pete's little girl Vanessa. They are only 2 months apart, but Jax towers over her and probably doubles her in weight.
Some of the gang.
Jax with Grandpa Scot
After the Christmas party we headed up north with my dad and Blaine to go Christmas shopping. On our way home we stopped at the Festival of Lights. Jaxton loves looking at the lights in town so we figured that he would love it and of course he did.
My dad and Blaine

Jax looking at the lights. He was mesmerized.
Curtis rolled down his window and Jaxton tried diving out while we were looking at the lights. He insisted on keeping the window down. You can see his hand resting on the window, he thinks that if he keeps it there that we won't roll up the window. Which he's pretty much right, he usually gets what he wants. We had such a great time. I love this time of year!

1 comment:

Syme Family said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun Christmas Season.
Congrats on finishing school. Where are you going to be student teaching?