Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random pics from December

Jaxton is at such a fun age. I don't know what he is going to do next, but it's usually funny.

For his first birthday he got a bike helmet and it came with elbow and knee pads. It was for age 3 and up. He found them the other day and wanted them on. His legs are so big that I can't even get the top straps hooked.


Posing wearing one of my scarfs. He is such a little show off.
Jax and I attempted to make a ginger bread house. He actually really liked decorating it, which suprised me. Notice the tree, he had to taste it.
Doing Aunt Kylee's hair. He immitates everything that we do.


He loves being naked. If he is running around in a diaper, you can bet that he will take it off and run around in the nude. He thinks that it is so funny.
Giving Elmo kisses.Sharing his sippy.
Dancing with Elmo. This kid loves to dance. I really need to put a video up of him busting a move.
Jax and daddy playing in his Tonka truck.
My two boys. I love them so much!
After a long day of play he was beat.
Now that I have posted about a million pictures, I think that I am FINALLY caught up on my blogging. We'll see how long that lasts.

No comments: