Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Morning at our House

Jaxton was so much fun on Christmas. We woke him up at 6:30. He saw his toys and presents and was ready to play.
Opening his first present. He loved opening presents and seeing what was inside. I was really suprised how much he like it, because he is still kind of small, but after all of the presents that he got to open in December he caught on very fast. He knew that there was good stuff inside all of the paper.
He didn't really know what to think about Elmo, but he likes it now.
He was very impatient. He would see a toy and want it right then.
Going down his new slide. He loves it! He plays on it all day, everyday. He likes to push his cars and the dog down it now.
He loves candycanes. He had to have one first thing that morning.
Curtis and his new hunting backpack.
Jax and dad opening more presents.
Going down the slide on his belly. He has since found many different ways to go up and down the slide.
He crawled under the slide and couldn't figure out how to get out. Silly boy!
He had a big smile on his face all morning. He was sooo much fun. I just love that cute little face.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

enjoy your next couple of Christmas's. they are the best. then he will grow up to be 8 like Coltin and ruin Christmas for you. Coltin decided to not wait for the morning and I found him in the living room 20 min. after I put the presents out. I wanted to take all the presents back. I was so mad. I guess I expect him to believe forever :( So appreciate these times. It will change sooner than you want! Cute Pics!!