Well I haven't really put anything on here about our soon to be new addition. We are going to be adding another little guy to our family in November and we are super excited! I'm about 26 weeks right now and the time has really flown by. I can't wait for Jaxton to have a little brother. I don't know how he's going to react at first, but he loves babies and little kids so I'm sure that they will be best little buddies someday.
For the most part I have felt really good this pregnancy. I didn't have near the morning sickness that I had with Jax which was really nice. The baby (who has a name, but we aren't telling anyone. I know it's annoying, but I know way to many people who are having little boys.) is a little mover and kicks me morning and night, but I love it. Curtis and I love watching my belly as he is doing sommersaults in there. It still seems crazy that we are going to have two kids because it seems like I just had Jaxton, but we're just as excited as we were with the first!
These are from my 20 week ultrasound. They aren't the best quality because I couldn't get my scanner to work so I had to just take a picture of them. I'm already so in love with this little guy and I can't wait to meet him.








6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys. Jaxton will be such a good big brother. It is so fun having two kids. Robyn is so cute with April.
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Congrats! That is going to be so much fun having two little guys running around. Jaxton is so cute, he's going to be a sweet big brother.
So excited for you guys Kali!!! Can't wait to get our little guys here :)
Kali- Jaxton is sooo cute. Having two is twice as hard but it's also twice as fun!!! I'm so glad this pregnancy has been easier for you. Good luck with everything and Congrats!
Kali, I love that last picture that says "I'm a Brother" I was laughin so hard. We are going to be in Moroni the 20th, so hopefully we can get together sometime! Congrats again on your new little one!
Kali, the US photos are some really good ones!!! we are so excited for you guys! We can't wait to see this little guy either...Jax is so cute can't imagine another little guy running around...double trouble!!
The program you need to download is called windows live writer. Just type it in to google and it is free to download...makes blogging so much easier..you will wonder how you ever did without it! look forward to seeing more posts!
Post a Comment