I have been horrible at blogging this past year. It would take me FOREVER to play catch up so I figured I would just post a few things that we have done and then move on.
The end of April I FINALLY graduated from USU. I received my degree in elementary education and I cannot tell you what a relief it is to be done! It was a lot of hard work and I cried and wanted to quit every semester, but I’m so lucky to have such an amazing family that helped me and pushed me to finish. I especially couldn’t have done it without Curtis. He was always there to take Jax and help me in any way that he could.
We celebrated Jaxton’s second birthday in May. We had a little get together at my in laws for him. We did a Cars party and he absolutely LOVED it. He was freaking out when he saw his cake because he wanted the cars on it sooo bad! We actually watched the home video of his birthday a few weeks ago and he started freaking out when he saw his cake again and he kept saying that he wanted a cars cake. It was hilarious!
He got absolutely spoiled!!! He got a Thomas the Train set and it is still one of his favorite toys!
We also spent a lot of time outside! Jaxton loves rolling around on the grass and blowing the seeds off of dandy lions.
We took Jaxton up to Heber to ride on Thomas the Train. He had such a great time! I’m sure that we will have to take him again next year!
We went on lots of Ranger rides up on the mountain. This picture was taken up Maple Canyon.
We had a great 4th of July. Jaxton was so much fun. He loved getting candy at the parade and playing at the carnival.
After the days festivities we headed up to my in-laws and let Jaxton swim with his cute cousins HayLee and Hannah.
Jaxton was amazed with the “fire”. He loved watching the fireworks and just couldn’t get enough of them.
We also went swimming a lot! We set up Jaxton’s little swimming pool and he would sit in it all afternoon.
We also went swimming at the Manti pool weekly. Jaxton was fearless so I couldn’t take my eyes off of him, but it was so much fun to hang out with friends and enjoy the warm weather.
We made a family trip to Seven Peaks which was so much fun. Jax loved going down the slides. He even went down one of the big slides with Curtis.
In August we had a couple of family reunions. Here’s Jaxton with Grandpa Scotty and Uncle Dylan at the Larsen Family Reunion.
Jaxton, Uncle Blaine and Curtis at the Brown Family Reunion.
Last of all my in-laws bought a swing set for Jaxton. He loves it and we play on it all of the time. It’s nice having something so close so we don’t have to make so many trips to the park.
Well there’s a short wrap up of our summer. We’ll see if I can keep things updated now.








No comments:
Post a Comment