Tuesday, June 7, 2011

April 2011

I’m going to try this blogging thing one more time and finally try to get caught up!

Spring 2011 063

My brother Dylan got his mission call!!! He is going to Richmond Virginia and he leaves on July 20th!  I’m so excited for him and the great young man he has become!

   DSC_0088

Camping Easter Weekend in the hillsDSC_0089

Boston loved playing in the dirt.  It’s funny how the more kids you have the easier going you get and the less you care about some things.  There’s no way I would have ever let Jaxton lay in the dirt and play when he was little, but I’ve come to learn that a little dirt never hurts and little boys are just attracted to it no matter how old they are! DSC_0102

Jax and Keerah DSC_0107

Boston hanging out in the camper since the weather didn’t want to cooperate!

DSC_0118

Coloring Easter eggs

DSC_0122

The look on Boston’s face cracks me up!  He loved the fake grass! DSC_0149

Jax with his cousins, Elizabeth, Hannah and HayLee DSC_0176 DSC_0182   Boston sitting up all by himself!!! Such a big boy!!!

No comments: