May was such a crazy month, but it was so much fun!!!
My sister-in-law Kylee got married on May 7th
The cute newly weds, Kritter and Kylee
The whole gang
Jaxton’s favorite part was rolling down the hill after each picture and Curtis would have to run to the bottom and bring him back up!
Jaxton celebrated his 3rd birthday on the 9th! I can’t believe that my baby boy is 3!!! He is such a blessing in our lives! He makes me so happy and he cracks me up with the funny things that he says!!! We had a Mickey Mouse birthday party for him at my in-laws. He had so much fun and he got spoiled rotten!
The boys in their cute Mickey Mouse ears!!!
We took the boys to the zoo and the had so much fun. Jax loved looking at all of the animals and Boston was content just hanging out! The line for the train was super long so we didn’t ride it which bummed Jax out, but he still had a great time!
Curtis and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary on the 12th!!! I can’t believe that we have already been married for four years. Curtis is such a great husband and father and I feel so lucky to be married to my best friend!
My brother-in-law Colton got married on the 28th. Yes I know, two weddings in one month, it was a bit crazy!!!
The fam with the new bride and groom, Colton and Kelly.
Elizabeth, Jax and Hannah having fun at the reception.
I love my cute boys!!!








1 comment:
Oh I remember May like yesterday... Such a crazy month.... I love the picture of Elizabeth, Jax and Hannah. Could you email it to me?
Post a Comment