So Jaxton has got pretty good at standing alone. Last Friday he took two little steps by himself. He didn't even realize that he did it. We were at my in-laws house and I was trying to feed him dinner. He was standing up trying to get more and took two steps to get closer to me. After we of course were trying to get him to do it again but, he would just get down and crawl. He has tried it a few times since and he is getting better. He could totally walk right now but he gets scared. He will think about it and start bouncing up and down and then he decides that it is just easier to crawl. But on Friday night he took 6 steps! He was standing by our t.v.and he just took off towards grandma Nina. It was sooo cute! He took a few other steps but, everytime that I would try to video him he would stop, of course! I just can't believe how big he is getting!
Here are some random pics of Jaxton from the past week.
Jaxton pushes everything around on the ground.
We got him a truck to push around and he loves it

There's nothing better than playing NAKED!
He gets so excited while he is playing with his toys.









5 comments:
Jaxton is so cute. It's so fun when they take their first steps. He's really starting to walk early.
Whoo Hoo!! He's going to be walking all over the place... I can't even imagine, I can barely keep track of Kael and he's only crawling!!
What a little cutie!!! Before you know it, he'll be running all over the place! We really should set a date to get baby sitters & go do a session together! Brandon & I would love to go with you & Curtis! We haven't been since summer. (I know, way too long!)
What a little cutie!!! I can't believe he's going to be walking already, that is crazy. He is so adorable,I'm sure he is just loads of fun!!
Yahoo!!!! I can't believe he is walking. He is sooo cute I love the PIX.
Post a Comment