Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Being Valentines Day I just wanted to tell everyone
about my amazing husband and
also let him know how much I love him!
Curtis is such a great guy.
I sometimes wonder why he puts up with me because I'm not always the easiest person to live with but, there's not a day that goes by that he doesn't tell me how much he loves me. He is always happy and he makes me want to be a better person. I am so lucky to have him as my husband. He is such a hard worker and he always makes sure Jaxton and I have everything that we need. We never have to go without. I love him so much and I don't know where I would be without him.
I love you babe!!!

4 comments:

Team Bailey said...

What a sweet write-up! You guys are so cute together. A perfect match!

Torie And Ryan said...

Wow its been along time sense i have read any of your blogs. I miss ya and thought i would stop in and SAY HELLO... your lil man has grown alot sense i have last seen him. hope to see you soon

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

It is so cool to see how much you guys have grown together, I can still remember back in highschool when you guys first started dating. It is so neat to see how things change over the years. I hope you guys had a great valentines day!!

Thunderbay said...

This was so cute. You two are the cutest couple... I love your pictures of Jaxton he is too cute :)