
You heard right! Jaxton can totally stand by himself!
It is the CUTEST thing!
I can't believe how big my little guy is getting!

So tonight me and Jaxton are just hanging out.
Curtis got a job working at a boys home. He really likes it but now he has to work shift work. Tonight he is working afternoons. Actually quite a bit has happened since I last posted. As you all know Curtis and I are both going to school. For one of my classes I am required to spend 30 days, ALL DAY in a classroom. I like getting the classroom experience but it is just a lot of time. I also hate to leave Jaxton all day. It works out though because Curtis is taking online classes so he is able to stay home with Jax. Since Curtis has to stay home he ends up working a lot of afternoons and graveyards. I hate being home alone but, I'm so greatful for him and all of the sacrifices that he makes for our family. It's actually really nice that Jaxton gets to spend time with Curtis because he is a BIG mama's boy. (I don't mind though, I love it that he likes to be with me) Also, I quit my job at the dentist office. WHOO HOO! It just made more time that I had to be away from Jaxton, plus I was so sick of it. To make ends meet I have to work so I started working at Sanpete Community Training again. I worked there while I was going to Snow. I work with individuals with disabilities. I love it plus, I get to take Jaxton with me. How nice is it that I can get paid to spend time with him? Anyways, thats my burst of information.
Jaxton does the funniest things. He likes to suck on his top lip. He has done it forever but, I have never been able to get a picture of it until now. Isn't he sooo cute?









5 comments:
How Crazy... He'll be walking soon!
That is soo funny about the top lip... Kael does the same with his bottom lip!
He is so cute and getting so big. I was sad not to see you at the dentists office when I went in this week. Sounds like all is well there. Oh and Chet finally proposed Im gettin married March 13th
He is getting so big!!! I'm sure he is just so much fun :-)
Jaxton is so cute. That's so nice that you can take him to work with you.
Good luck with school. How much schooling do you have left?
That is so neat! He is getting so big.. can you believe he's almost walking? CRAZY! That is so awesome that you can take Jax to work with you, what a blessing! You have the cutest little family!
Post a Comment