Jaxton is growing up so fast and I can't believe it. He learns new things everyday. Last week I went to Provo and while I was shopping I got an Orange Julius. Of course Jaxton loved it! I was just putting it in the straw and taking it out to let it drip into his mouth. Well, it was making a mess and I thought, man it would be nice if he could just suck it out of the straw. I decided to let him try it and to my suprise, he could drink it! Now he wants to drink everything but, he wants to do it by himself. Today I was holding his juice while he drank it and he grabbed it out of my hand and wanted to do it himself. He makes a mess and it makes me sad that he is becoming more independent but, man it sure is cute!

Jaxton loves to play beek-a-boo. He now likes to be the one to do it. He will put this bowl over his head and pull it down and laugh. The only problem is that he thinks that he can walk with the bowl on his head, not such a good idea when there's walls in the way.
He also likes to smack his lips. He walks around the house doing it all day.
Jaxton also rode on the horse this past week. He smiles the whole time he is on it and he screams if you don't put him on fast enough. My mother-in-law took some really cute pictures of him on it so I will have to post them later.
Last thing, I promise! Jaxton loves the water! I took him to the pool in Manti a few weeks ago and he was in heaven. I would splash in the water and stick his face in it. He is definently not scared. We bought him a little swimming pool to have at our house. We filled it up yesterday but, we didn't have time to swim in it so we just left the water in it. Today when we were outside playing Jaxton spotted it and kept trying to get in. It wasn't very warm but, I figured that I would just let him in. The water was really cold but, it didn't really seem to bother him. He would walk around in it and splash water. He wanted to sit down but, he would get cold so he would stand up really fast. I only let him play for a few minutes because it was cold but, he screamed when I got him out. 
He is such a funny little guy. He definently knows what he wants and he is going to let you know it. He has such a fun personality and I feel so lucky to be his mom!








1 comment:
What a cute little guy you have!!!
Post a Comment