Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our weekend

This past weekend we had so much fun. On Friday morning we headed down to Cedar City. I played volleyball in the summer games and we took home the gold. Afterwards we stayed in St. George and went shopping.

We headed home on Sunday so we could spend Fathers Day with our dads. First we went to Curtis' Aunt Nora's. We ate lunch and played a few games of cornhole. Colton and I were on a team and we won the tournament. It is so fun because we have a real tournament with all of the aunts, uncles and cousins. It's pretty competitive but, we all have a good time. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures while we were down there. Jaxton had fun playing with some of his little cousins.
Afterwards, we went to my dads to eat again. (I think I ate like 5 meals that day.) We had a dutchoven and it was delicious. Jaxton absolutely loves licorice. It's pretty entertaining to watch him eat it because he tries to stick the whole thing in his mouth so he is a big sticky mess afterwards.
Yesterday we decided to go fishing with my dad since we didn't get to do much with him on Sunday. We went to a sandy part so Jaxton could run around and play.

As soon as we got there Jaxton ran right into the water. I figured that he was okay to put his feet in and splash around but, that wasn't good enough for him. He decided to sit in it so he was soaked but, he sure had fun until it started getting breezy and cold.
My dad, Curtis and Jaxton
Jaxton was a mess after being wet, eating licorice and playing in the sand but, I guess as long as he is having fun. It was a great weekend.

3 comments:

The Beesley's said...

Jaxton is so handsome.. he is such a boy, playing and getting down and dirty! Isn't fishing so much fun? I'm glad you had a good weekend.. your pictures are all so cute!

Cox Family said...

That is so cute of Jaxton to get in the water like that. I know my girl loves baths so I can't wait to see what she does when she gets bigger and we can take her there! Looks like you had fun!

Kailee Joy said...

Congratulations on the gold medal... I love the summer games!

Fishing looks like fun, Chris is finally taking the boat out this week... I've been itching to get out!
Jaxton sure keeps you busy... :) Kael shoves everything in his mouth, it makes me so nervous that he's going to choke (I really get paranoid about it!) Anywho, cute pictures, fun post! Hope your dad and curtis had a Happy Fathers Day!