Thursday, June 25, 2009

The things Jaxton does

I took Jaxton swimming yesterday and he had so much fun. He is such a water baby. Babies aren't allowed in the swimming pools but, I took him anyways. He kept trying to jump in so I figured I would take the chance of getting kicked out. He is so brave. He would walk around in the kiddie pool by himself and when I took him into the big pool he kept trying to jump out of my arms. It was a great way to spend a hot day.
Jaxton thinks that it is so funny to climb under the table.

The only problem is he thinks that he is super man and that he can just barrel over anything in his way. He tried so hard to climb through the chairs but, it just wasn't happening. He finally just stood up and pushed the chair out of his way. He is my little muscle man.

He makes me laugh everyday with the new things that he comes up with.

3 comments:

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

He is the cutest little guy ever!! I can't believe he loves the water so much!!

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

He is super cute! I can't wait to see him! Rumor is you and Curtis are playing in the volleyball tournament on the 24th!! I can't wait to see you!!!

Olson Family said...

Kali! You have the cutest little guy! I hope you don't care that I found you on here!