Monday, December 14, 2009

Olsen Family Christmas Party

This past weekend we also went to the Olsen family Christmas party. There were tons of little kids for Jaxton to play with so he was in heaven. It was so fun to see my cousins and their cute little ones.

Jhet, Jax and Reagan playing the piano.
Jax and Jhet. They are about 5 months apart and they had so much fun playing together.

Carson (Jhet's twin sister) and Jax, playing the piano, AGAIN! Jax would have sat there all day and pounded on that piano. Good thing we don't have one at home.
Makayla and Jax. This picture is kind of blurry, but I love it. We told Jax to give her loves and he ran over and gave her a kiss. He very seldom will give kisses so we were all suprised. It was so cute!
Jax and Makayla waiting for Santa.
Jax sitting on Santa's lap. He saw the present and started digging in. He hadn't touched the presents under the tree until we went to Christmas parties and he got to open a few, now he knows what to with them. I will be in the other room and hear a big rip. He will then come dragging in a present for me to help him open. Luckly he hasn't found anything fun yet.
Jaxton waiting for Curtis to take his present out of the package. He was sooo excited!
My cute grandma sitting on Santa's lap.
My hilarious grandpa
Me with my grandparents. I love them so much!
Curtis, me, Jax, Blaine, Grandpa Bob, Dylan and Grandma
All of us with my mom
Jax with his great-grandparents
Jax and Ashton. It was so fun to see these two playing together again. I had pictures of them from last year at the same party. I can't believe how big they have got, but they're still just as cute. We had such a great weekend spending time with family. I love Christmas time!

1 comment:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Kali~
I love the picture of grandpa bob on santa's lap that is so him. Your grandparents are such neat people!