Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we went to my mom's house for dinner and to open gifts. It was a lot of fun to hang out with her and my brothers, because we all don't get together very often.Jax opening his Thomas the Train tent from my mom.
Jaxton also got a truck that carries his little matchbox cars. My mom had one at her house so he had to play with both.

My mom with her new watch bands

My brothers Blaine and Dylan, so handsome.My brothers got little flying helicopters and Jax wanted them so bad.
My mom, me, Curtis, Jax, Blaine and Dylan.
We went to Curtis' parents house after we left my moms house. Jaxton got to open a few presents there too. He got the cutest moose slippers and he loved them.

Jax, Bo and Aunt Kylee
Opening more presents at Grandpa and Grandma's.
Jax helping Curtis open his gift on Christmas Eve. He got a new tripod and we wanted to use it Christmas morning so he got to open it early.
I also got to open my present on Christmas Eve. Curtis suprised me with a new camera. I couldn't believe it. My mother-in-law has one and I borrow it all of the time so I am so excited to have my own. Curtis is the best!

No comments: