Yesterday Jax and I met up with my friend Kailee and her cute little guy Kael at Kangaroo Zoo. It’s a huge warehouse filled with tons of blow up toys and slides. We were the only ones there so the boys were able to run wild and jump around like crazy for two hours.
When we walked in Jaxton was so excited. He didn’t know where to start. Isn’t he handsome?
Kael was trying to pick up Jaxton. He kept say, “Come play”. It was so cute!
Jax would even go down the big slide all by himself. I tried going with him, but he told me no.
Such cute little guys!
Snack time!
Kael, Kailee and Jax
We had such a great time. I even had fun acting like a kid again, it probably would have been easier if I wasn’t so huge, but still fun. We will definitely go back!
Thanks Kailee and Kael for such a great time!!!








1 comment:
I was showing Kael this post and he keeps saying, "Jaxton, play!" :)That was super fun, I'm glad that we got them together to play. We'll have to do it again.
Post a Comment