Last year during Christmas time Jaxton and I made a Gingerbread house and he loved it so when I saw this haunted house I had to get it. We had so much fun!
Jaxton is really funny about having clean hands so when he got frosting all over his fingers he was a little upset. Once I showed him how to lick it off he didn’t mind it.
Our finished house! We made it about a week ago so it no longer has any candy left on it, but Jax still likes to show it off to everyone when they come to our house.








1 comment:
So did you or Jaxton make that house. It looks a little too pretty for Jaxton!!! It is very cute. You are due pretty soon. I can't wait for December to come so I can see the new little one. Good luck!!!!
Post a Comment