Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First Week Home

DSC_1677

DSC_1682First morning home

DSC_1688

DSC_1714Jax watching over his little brother while he sits in his bili-bed

DSC_1712

CSC_1760

CSC_1751

The time has gone by so fast!  Boston is the best baby!  He is very content just hanging out and he usually only cries when he is hungry.  He has had jaundice so we have made six trips to Nephi in the past week to get his blood tested.  I took him yesterday and it finally went down so he didn’t have to be in his little bed today which has been so nice.  I have to take him tomorrow to check it again and as long as it hasn’t gone up again he will be done with the lights for good. 

Jaxton has been really good with the baby.  He has his jealous moments, but he takes it out on me instead of the baby.  He is constantly talking to his baby brother.  He talks baby talk to him and will tell him how cute he is.  It’s adorable.  He’s actually been much better than I thought he would be.  He is always wanting him to lay by him and he is very protective over him. 

I definitely don’t have me time anymore, but having these two healthy kids is so much better.  Somedays I feel like I may go crazy and three o’clock can’t come soon enough (when Curtis gets off work), but I feel so lucky that I get to stay at home with the two cutest kids!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh. I just had flashbacks of when my kids were born. They both had Joundice and Conner had to be under those lights for a couple of days, but he cried the whole time he was under the lights. It was a nightmare!!!! I cried and cried with him. Glad to hear you are not having those problems.

ricci said...

agh!!! so cute! Its amazing how Jaxton knows how to instantly love Boston so much isn't it! I'm glad im not the only one realizing that these new little ones take alot of time... but it is precious time you wouldn't trade for anything else!! such sweet photos of such sweet boys!

The Olsons said...

Your boys are ADORABLE!!

Mower Family said...

What cute little guys you have! Congratulations!