On November 11th at 2:20 pm Boston Bryant arrived and we couldn’t be more excited!!!
He weighed in at 8 pounds and was 20 1/2 inches long!!!
Boston with his daddy! Curtis is such a good dad!
Jaxton patiently waiting to meet his baby brother. He was so excited and he even brought him a toy, which he was so excited to give him.
Jaxton seeing his baby brother for the first time
Boston brought Jaxton a train set and he was so excited. He keeps saying that he needs his brother to give him more presents.
Jaxton loves giving him kisses. He just can’t get enough of him.
Everything has been going really well. We’re all just a little sleep deprived. Boston is a great baby and Jaxton has been so good with him. He is constantly talking to him and giving him loves. He has been such a good helper and he loves giving him baths. Having two kids has definitely been an adjustment, but we’re loving having two little guys around! We are so blessed!!!








10 comments:
Congradulations!! He is so precious and Jaxton will be the best big brother ever. You look great, I am glad that everything went OK. I love the first family picture... to perfect! I might have to sneak in an see the little guy sometime... but let me know when you are ready for visitors because sometimes that can be overwhelming. If you need anything please let me know!
Congratulations! He is too cute! We are so happy for you guys- he totally looks like he's so proud to be a part of a sand volleyball championship!!!
Congratulations! He is so cute! I hope you are able to catch up on your sleep. I'm glad he is here and everything went well.
Congratulations! He is so sweet. Two little boys running around is going to be so fun. And...how is it fair that you look so gorgeous right after having a baby. You look great!
Congratulations! He's adorable.
Congratulations Kali! You have two very precious little guys! I'm glad your all doing well:)
Hey congrats! You sure have some cute boys.
Congrats! He is so cute!!!!!!!
CONGRATULAIONS....I am so excited for you! He is adorable and your little family is so cute! You are a wonderful mother and Boston such a cute name!!
Congratulations! You guys have an adorable little family!
Post a Comment