Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Jaxton was Woody for Halloween this year.  My mother in law made his vest and then we just put it all together.  I think that it turned out so cute!

CSC_1523

CSC_1524

DSC_1492

We first went to Grandma Blackham’s to visit and see some cousins.

CSC_1521 CSC_1525 CSC_1519

Kaden and Jaxton

CSC_1520

DSC_1511

Jaxton with Grandma Blackham

DSC_1512 

Jaxton loved Curtis’ cousins Stacy’s babies.  He was giving them loves and talking to them

CSC_1517

Jax and I with my Grandma and Grandpa Olsen

CSC_1540

Jaxton with his favorite person Hannah!!!  She is a little more than a year older than him and they are about two pee’s in a pod.  They are so cute together!

CSC_1537 

Jaxton wasn’t as fun as I thought he would be trick or treating, but it was still fun! It probably would have been better if the weather would have been nicer, but he still looked adorable!

1 comment:

Giblette's said...

Jax is so dang cute! He makes the perfect Woody. It looks like you guys have been so busy and having a lot of fun! I can't wait to see you guys next time we come down!