He did so good! I love your guys's family pics too, they turned out really good. I like your hair, it looks like you darkened it. Cute. We missed you last night, but it's cool we understood :)
he is so precious!! And I bet it is fun having him interested in the presents, I put that wrapping paper in Jadens Hand to rip it and it goes straight for his mouth. But I think that him learning to crawl is going to be pretty fun. Have a great Christmas!!!
Curtis and I have been married for five years. We have two amazing little guys. Jaxton is four and Boston is almost two. They are both non-stop, but we wouldn't have them any other way! I teach third grade in Fountain Green. Curtis is working at the coal mine. We are living life and loving everyday.
2 comments:
He did so good! I love your guys's family pics too, they turned out really good. I like your hair, it looks like you darkened it. Cute. We missed you last night, but it's cool we understood :)
he is so precious!! And I bet it is fun having him interested in the presents, I put that wrapping paper in Jadens Hand to rip it and it goes straight for his mouth. But I think that him learning to crawl is going to be pretty fun. Have a great Christmas!!!
Post a Comment