Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!

We had such a wonderful Christmas! We were able to share it with all of our family which was really great. On Christmas Eve we went sledding up in the Moroni hills with Curtis' family, my dad and brothers and the Wheelers. We put Jaxton in his snowsuit and took him on his first sled ride. He loved the snow. My mother-in-law took some cute pics but I will have to post them later. Afterwards Curtis, Jaxton, Blaine, Dylan and myself went to my moms house. We ate a great dinner (thanks mom) and opened gifts. We had a really good time. Jaxton got spoiled with clothes and toys. He got a little fire engine that he can ride on. He had so much fun on it!
Jaxton opening presents at Grandma Julie's

Jaxton's favorite part of opening presents, PAPER! And it has to go right to the mouth! Yummy!


Jaxton riding on his fire engine.

On Christmas day we went to Curtis' parents house first to open presents with them. Jaxton got a wagon. He loved sitting in it and riding it around the house. He also got a cute little farm set. He loved chewing on all of the animals.

Afterwards we went to my dads house to open presents with him and my brothers.

Blaine, my dad and Dylan


Jaxton got this cute rocking horse from my dad. It has a thing that he can sit in so that he can't fall out and when he gets older we can take it off. He can't bounce yet but he loves it when we bounce it for him.

Here he is cheesing it for the camera with some of his gifts.

Jaxton got the cutest John Deere cowboy boots and hat. The hat barely fits him so when he wears it he looks like one of those old guys that just sits their hat on top of their head. I just had to put these pictures on because he looks so dang cute!

We got so many wonderful gifts (Thanks everyone!) but we feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. We are so lucky to have so many wonderful people in our lives. We love you all so much! You are greater than any gift we could ever receive! We love you all! We hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and hope that you have a great New Year!

6 comments:

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

How cute!!! he is so adorable. . . he looks like he had such a fun Christmas I can't wait until Jaden is big enough to enjoy it too.

The Beesley's said...

Jaxtons John Deere hat and boots are SO cute! He's just adorable!

Niesha said...

What a cute little guy! I bet Santa had a fun time spoiling him. By the way I LOVE the picture of Curtis and his messy hair... PRICELESS!!! HaPPY NeW yEaR!

R~M~T said...

HE IS SO CUTE!! IT WAS PROBABLY FUN TO SPOIL HIM- DO YOU MIND IF I ADD YOU ON MY BLOG??
REINA

Kailee Joy said...

Looks like Jaxton had a fun First Christmas and got spoiled!! Kael got the same treatment... Christmas was so fun this year with a little one, I can't wait until next year. Hopefully, they'll be over the fasination of PAPER!:)

Nicki Swilor said...

Kali! Your blog is so cute! I laughed so hard when I read "Grandma Julie". Jaxton is so cute. I love the picture of him with all his presents. I'm going to add you to my blog list. Happy New Year!