So I can't believe that today is the last day of 2008! It has been such a great year for our little family. The best part has been welcoming our little man Jaxton into our lives. He makes us so happy. He is almost eight months old and I can't believe how fast time flies. He has figured out how to crawl so I have to keep my eye on him constantly. He also has learned to pull himself up onto everything. It is so fun to watch him learn new things but it makes me sad that he is getting to be more independent and wants to do things on his own. We feel so blessed for everythng that we have been given this year and we hope that this next year is just as great.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!








2 comments:
Cali, Hey it's Sharon. I just wanted to let you know that I got your Xmas card with the blog and I have been checking it out. I am working on one for us. Ashly has to come over and help. I am retarded I guess. Anyways I love seeing all the pictures of your family and little Jaxton is the cutest baby ever. I am sad that the next time I will probaly see him. He will be up and walking and losing some of that baby fat. I will send you our blog once we get it running. Glad to see everything is going well. Have a Happy New Year!
Hey Kali,
Looks like you guys had a FUN Christmas! Your little boy is so cute. I can't believe I have only seen him one time in person...that makes me sad:( He is growing up so fast. It goes by soooooo fast. I still can't believe I will have a 6 year old in February. Enjoy him while he is little because they grow up way to fast. Anyways, it's always good to hear from you and I love checkin in on your blog!!!
Post a Comment