On Saturday a few of my good friends got together to throw one of my best friends Bree a bridal shower. We had a little luncheon at Bree's house in Salt Lake where we visited and remembered how much fun we use to have together. It was sooo much fun. We all hadn't got together since Kailee and I got married which was almost 2 years ago so a lot has changed. Since then Annalee got married, Ashley had a baby and is expecting another, Kailee and I both had babies and Megan is due with her first in April.
Good Times!
Ischia, Annalee, Bree, Kailee, Ashley, Megan and Me.
Kailee and AnnaleeMegan has a thing with having her picture taken while she is pregnant but, I insisted that I was getting a picture so this is how it turned out.
Bree with some of her gifts. She is still funny as ever!
We won't mention what this it. HA, HA!!!
I took Jaxton with me because Curtis had to work. He had fun trying to get into everything and trying to get everyone to give him some of their food. Here he is giving me kisses!
I had such a fun time and I can't wait to get together again!









2 comments:
It was fun, I'm glad we got to visit... we'll have to plan a little play date sometime and get our boys together!!
I am such a looser!
Post a Comment