Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last Sunday Curtis, Jaxton, my dad and I went for a 4 wheeler/Ranger ride. It was so much fun. Here is Jaxton with his grandpa Scot. He would jump out of my arms to get on the 4-wheeler with him.
We had such a good time that Curtis and I decided
to go again on Friday.
Well Jaxton and I went for the ride but,
Curtis went to do more of this.
Those bumpy roads put Jaxton right to sleep.
We decided to let Jaxton have a turn driving the Ranger.
He would put both hands on the wheel and move it back and forth like he was really driving. He was laughing and had the biggest grin on his face the whole time.
While Curtis was looking we let Jaxton play in the dirt and boy did he love it. He would dig in it, get a hand full and throw it and of course try to eat it! He was a mess afterwards but, we had a great time. I guess that I better get use to the mess because he is all boy and he is is fathers son.






We had such a great time and I'm sure that we will have many more days like this during the summer.

3 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

I love the picture of him laughing while driving... he looks like he was having a blast!

Syme Family said...

Jaxton is so cute. We just took Robyn on a four wheeler last weekend and she loved it. I'm so excited for summer so we can spend all day out side.

Thunderbay said...

Jaxton is soo cute. Looking at these pictures makes me want to go for a four-wheeler ride :) I am so excited for the Spring and Summer to be outdoors...