Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Pics!

So I took Jaxton to get his pictures taken today and they turned out sooo cute! He has the cutest smile and I just love it. I'm running out of wall space because I have so many pics of him but, what can I say, he's adorable and I just love him so much!

He kept scrunching his shoulder and smiling like he was being shy, it was hilarious!


6 comments:

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

These pictures are adorable!! He is so handsome!! He's getting so big I can't believe it...

The Beesley's said...

Those turned out SO cute!!! He is smiling so good in every one of them.. he is adorable!!!

Cox Family said...

Oh my he is so cute! They turned out so good. I would have no wall space if I had a boy as cute as him!

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

I love your pictures!!! I need to get new ones taken of Jaden. They turned out so good and he is such a handsome little guy. He sure is getting big fast.

Kailee Joy said...

What a cutie!! The pictures turned out really good, I guess it helps when you have a cute baby!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Cute pictures Kali!! Your little boy is adorable.