Thursday, March 5, 2009

First wagon ride!

Jaxton got a wagon for Christmas from Curtis' parents and we were finally able to use it last Sunday. Jaxton loved it! It has seatbelts which are good because Jaxton was trying to bail out when it wasn't on. We went for a walk around the neighborhood and it was really fun.
I am sooo ready for Summer!
Here we are on our first walk. (We were taking advantage of the great weather!)
He's getting so big. He doesn't even look like a baby anymore sitting there.He fell asleep and it was so cute. He was trying to stay awake but, it just wasn't happening.
We went for a walk a little while later down to Curtis' Uncle Lynn and Aunt Nora's house. Ray and Megan were down with their cute little guy Mckay who is 6 months old.
We put them both in the wagon and took them for a little ride around the drive way. I didn't have my camera with me so I didn't get any pictures but, it was really cute.

Jaxton and I sat outside on the grass the day before while Curtis was spreading gravel.
WHOO HOO, no more mud!
Anyways, we were sitting on a blanket and Jaxton wanted to crawl around but, he didn't like the grass. It took him like 10 minutes to finally get up the nerve to crawl on it but, you can tell by his face that he wasn't liking it.

When I get the camera out he will give me a smile(usually)
What a cutie!

4 comments:

Syme Family said...

Jaxton is getting so big. I bet he loves that wagon. My neighbor has one just like it and Robyn is always climbing in it. I didn't know that it has seat belts. That's really nice.
I think it's so funny to watch baby's crawl on grass. He is so cute.

Kailee Joy said...

The weather has been so nice lately...I totally have Spring Fever!:) I can't wait for the weather to get warmer!
Jaxon is getting soo big... it's amazing at how quickly it goes by and how much they grow! the other day I was looking at newborn pictures of Kael and it made me so sad because he's really not a baby anymore!!:(
I love the pictures of your walk... I bet he loves his wagon!

Nicki Swilor said...

Those wagon pictures are the sweetest pictures of him. Especially the first one. He is so cute.

The Beesley's said...

I love the wagon!! And I bet he likes it better than a stroller too.. I need to get one! The pictures of him are so cute! He's such a cute little boy!!