Thursday, April 9, 2009

11 MONTHS!

I cannot believe that my baby is 11 months old today!!! The time has gone by so fast. I really can't believe that next month he will be 1 year old. My baby is growing up! Well he now is a pro walker. He cruises all around the house and gets into everything. He has the cutest little personality. He makes me laugh so hard. I love him sooo much and I feel so lucky to be his mama!!!Since it was nice earlier this week we took Jaxton outside to play and he absolutley loved it. He could walk on the grass now which I'm sure makes him really happy because he would still get a funny look on his face everytime that he would touch the grass. I know that we are totally ready for summer!

4 comments:

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

He has got to be the cutest thing!!! Isn't it so sad how fast the time flies with them, he is so adorable though and looks a lot like curtis. That is so awesome that he is walking so good.

Kailee Joy said...

I can't believe it's already (almost) been a year! Crazy! I'm sure you've got your hands full... He's a cutie! Happy 11months Jaxtion!

Cox Family said...

He is so stinking cute! I love his eyes. Thanks for the coment on my blog you are so sweet. Maybe we could have an arranged marriage for our kids! Ha ha Glad things are going good for you guys.

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

Kali- Your little boy is so cute! It has been forever since I've seen you! Hopefully everything is going good for you guys and maybe we will see you soon!