Monday, April 6, 2009

~TAGGED~

So I was tagged a few weeks ago by Elise and I have been planning on doing it and I totally spaced it so when Lindsay tagged me I figured that I better
do it right now while I was thinking about it.

Here are the rules: List 10 honest things about yourself--and make it interesting--even if you have to dig deep. Then pass this tag onto 7 other bloggers.

1. I love to be home. I totally wish that I could just chill at home with Jaxton everyday, all day. I know lots of people who get bored beging at home everyday but, I can always find something to do. Right now I have a great job that I can take Jaxton with me so I don't have to leave him but, it's still something I have to do and when I am home I am doing homework so I feel like I can never relax. Plus, my house is a mess! I really need to do some spring cleaning but, it's just going to have to wait until the semester ends.

2.I like to clean but, you would never guess it right now because as you know MY HOUSE IS A MESS. Jaxton is into everything right now so when I actually get something clean, he usually drags more toys out.

3. I hate white walls! I can not wait until Curtis and I have our own house so that I can paint. It will be really nice when we can add a little color into our lives.

4.I like to decorate. I think that it is so much fun. Curtis get's sick of me having him pound holes in our walls but, he can hang picture straighter than I can. My living room doesn't have an empty wall right now but, I love it, even though some may think that it is a little much.

5. I love to shop! Since I had Jaxton my favorite thing to shop for is clothes for him even though Curtis keeps telling me that he has enough. I also like to shop for clothes for me and Curtis, shoes and stuff to decorate my house. Now, if I only had money to buy all the stuff that I want.

6. I love anything with sugar! I could live off of candy, cookies, cake and Mt. Dew, I pretty much do, not the best diet. Right now my weakness is Mini Cadburry Eggs. They are my favorite part of Easter. It's kinda funny because Curtis doesn't really like sweets so we are total opposite.

7. I love to wrap presents. I don't know why but, I think that it is fun. I always wrap my dads gifts and my mother-in-laws. When I was younger I would even wrap our presents from Santa.

8. I like to sing. When I was younger I would sing all of the time in front of people but, I haven't done it for years. I just stick to singing in the shower now.

9. I'm totally addicted to chapstick! I always have it with me and if I lose it I totally freak out. It's like my security blanket. Even if I don't need it I like to hold it or know I have it in my pocket. When I played volleyball I would have to keep it in my sock or spandex. It may sound stupid but, I'm sure that there are many of you that have borrowed my chapstick a time or two so you should be thankful.

10. I have to put lotion on my feet before I will put on socks. It's weird but, I hate the feeling.
Well, there are a few of my weird corks! I tag YOU next!!!

3 comments:

Syme Family said...

Kali I really liked your post. It's fun to get to know you more.
That's funny about your chap stick because thinking back I remember you were always the first person I asked if I needed to use some.
Hope you have a good Easter and good luck with school.

Team Bailey said...

I share your love to decorate! If I was rich you wouldn't even be able to see my walls! I can remeber you singing & I know you have a beautiful voice! You need to sing in front of people again!

Kara said...

Hey Kali! it's kara daley...I just saw your blog and i can't believe how cute your little boy is! Congrats! It's fun to see what you and Curtis have been up to. I would love to add you to my blog if thats ok... akbrough.blogspot.com and you can add me if you want karabrough@hotmail.com thanks!