We had a great Easter and I hope that everyone else did as well.
Here is Jaxton with his gifts from the Easter Bunny. His new shoes were his favorite toy.

Curtis' grandpa has some land outside of Spring City so we go out there every year for Easter. Curtis' family, his grandparents, his aunt and her family, her in-laws and my dad and brothers were all out there to celebrate with us. Jaxton loved playing in the dirt, typical boy. Jaxton got a frontend loader from my dad and he loved it. He likes to flip it over to play with the wheels instead of pushing it. He has some weird fetish with spinning tires. I don't know but, it's sure funny.



This is Curtis' little cousin Hannah. She is 2 and so cute! She has the silliest personality. Everytime she was getting her picture taken she would say cheese and give a big smile with her eyes closed.

This is one of his other cousins, HayLee. She is 4 and she is such a doll.
Jaxton and Hannah had fun playing together. Hannah loves him. Jaxton is about as big as her and she is more than a year older than him. She's a petite little thing but she still calls him Baby Jaxton.
Jaxton liked to use her as a crutch to pull himself up. She didn't know what to think about that.













5 comments:
Looks like you had a great Easter with Curtis's and your family!
Jaxton is sooo cute! I can't believe he is almost 1! It looks like you had a great Easter!
awww i missed going to it this year. :(
I love how your and Curtis' family get together.. I bet it makes it so nice for you guys! Jaxton is SO adorable, I love his obsession with spinning tires!
What a freaking cutie!!! I can't believe he is 11 months old. Time for another one?...ha ha!
Post a Comment