This past weekend Curtis, Jaxton and I went to St. George with Curtis' parents, his little sister and her friend Whitney. It was so nice to get away because I have been so busy with school. We left Friday morning and went shopping for most of the day. It was a lot of fun. I was also able to go see my friend Ashley and her little family.
Jaxton was so good riding in the car.
We woke up early Saturday and headed to Vegas for the day.Here is Jaxton on our way to Vegas in his awsome new shades.
We first hit the Stratosphere and went on the rides which were a blast.
Kylee and Whiney
We also went to M&M World.
Bryant and Nina
We had to take a picture at Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville because when we went on our honeymoon to Cancun we got a picture on the lounge chairs.Jaxton was sooo good. He loved looking at the lights and checking everything out.


Whitney, Nina, Curtis, Kylee, Jaxton and Bryant

Waiting for the water show to start in front of the Belagio.
Jaxton was so funny with his feet all weekend while we were in the car. He'd grab them and then he would rest them on the seat. It was so funny because he was just relaxing.
We headed back early from Vegas so we went to a movie when we got back to St. George. We went to the Fast and the Furious. It was a really good movie.


Whitney, Nina, Curtis, Kylee, Jaxton and Bryant
Waiting for the water show to start in front of the Belagio.
Jaxton was so funny with his feet all weekend while we were in the car. He'd grab them and then he would rest them on the seat. It was so funny because he was just relaxing.
We headed back early from Vegas so we went to a movie when we got back to St. George. We went to the Fast and the Furious. It was a really good movie.We got up early on Sunday to head back home because Curtis had to work. We had such a good time. It was so nice to get away and relax. I already want to go back.








5 comments:
I love Jaxton's shades. Too cute!!
I am sitting here reading blogs and Conner is looking too. He can't figure out how we know you. He is so confused. That means we need to see you more than once a year. We went to St. George and Las Vegas a month ago and we spent 2 hours in M & M World. It was crazy! I love St. George too! I can't wait to go back as well. We plan golfing weekends there all the time. Looks like you had lots of fun and Jaxton is so cute!!!!
How fun! What a nice getaway!! You guys are so cute, I love all of the pics!
How fun! I need a little vacation... The weather looks soo nice!
My mom bought Kray's little hat for him for Easter. I know that she got it up in Park City at the outlets.. but I'm not exactly sure which store. I'll see if I can find out for ya!
Post a Comment