Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2 Years!!!

Today is our 2 year anniversary! The time has really flown!
I love Curtis so much and I feel so grateful to be married to him. He is the best husband and father. He is such a hard worker and he will do anything for Jaxton and I.




I LOVE YOU CURTIS!!!
Thank you so much for the best 2 years!!!
I look forward to the many more to come!!!
I also figured that this would be a good time to my husband tag

1. Where did you meet your husband? I first met him in middle school but, I don't think that we really talked until we were in high school. He was scared of girls!
2. How long did you date before you were married? 5 years! We started dating the end of our sophmore year when we were 16. We pretty much dated through the rest of high school. After high school I waited for him while he was on his mission and we were married a little over a year after he came home.
3. How long have you been married? 2 years!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Not much suprises me with him. We know each other pretty well.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes! He has super long eyelashes that I love. I'm so glad that Jaxton got his eyes. He also has a really cute smile! I just wish that he would smile more in pictures.
6. What is his best quality? He is way easy going. He always tells me that I need to be more like him and I wish that I could be. He also never holds a grudge. No matter what I do he always tells me that he loves me. Sometimes, I ask him, "Are you sure you're not mad at me?" because I can't believe it. He is just a great person!
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
8. What is his favorite food? Quesadillas, steak, orange chicken from Panda Express, pizza, ribs. He loves his meat!
9. What is his favorite sport? His favorite is football but, he also likes softball and basketball.
10. When and where did you first kiss? At my friend Ashley's house. We were hanging out on the couch by ourselves and I knew that he was probably going to do it. My friends were sneaking around the corner trying to spy on us. Remember: we were 16!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just spending time together. We like to play softball and other sports. We also like to go camping and ride four-wheelers. Pretty much anything outside.
12. Do you have any children? Yes, an outgoing 1 year old.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He has the eyes of a hawk. He can see deer, elk, antlers, anything, from miles away. He tries to point it out to me but, it usually looks like a little brown dot.
14. How old is he? 23
15. Who said I love you first? He did.
16. What is his favorite music? He's definently a country boy.
17. What is it that you most admire about him? He is an all around great person! He will do anything to help someone out. He is great at forgiving and he always makes me feel loved.
18. What is his favorite color? Is camoflauge a color! Just kidding, he likes green.
19. Will he read this? Yes
20. Who do you tag? Anyone who hasn't done it yet!

8 comments:

Team Bailey said...

Happy 2 years! Your wedding pics are darling. CUTE COUPLE!

The Beesley's said...

Congratulations on 2 years! That is so awesome.. and cute tag!!

Niesha said...

WOW! What an eventful week you have had! First your baby turns one and now this. CONGRADULATIONS! I am so glad to see that everything is going so well for you!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Congrats on 2 years!! Your pictures are beautiful!!

Weston and Bree Anderson said...

You two are amazing! Keep up the good work.

Kailee Joy said...

Whoo Hoo! Happy 2 years!

Cory and Lacey Jo said...

Congrats!! Happy two years!! You are such an adorable little family

Karole said...

I can't believe Jaxton is one and that you are celebrating your two year anniversary! WOW...CONGRATS!!! Looks like you are enjoying life...btw I am coming up the end of June so we will have to try to get together:)