So I have been horrible at blogging lately. I have been super busy trying to balance work, school and being a mom so blogging hasn't been at the top of my priority list. Anyways, last Thursday we took Jaxton on his first fishing trip to Huntington Res and he loved it. It was kind of chilly but, it didn't bother him at all. 

Jaxton and Grandpa Bryant
Curtis found these glasses in the tackle box that use to be his Uncle Lamonts. He past away about a year and a half ago but, I still hear funny stories about him. He was a great guy.

Curtis found these glasses in the tackle box that use to be his Uncle Lamonts. He past away about a year and a half ago but, I still hear funny stories about him. He was a great guy.
Jaxton touching his first fish. He rubbed his hands all over it. He could care less that it was stinky and slimy.
My dad with his catch.

My dad with his catch.
We had a lot of fun and I can't wait to go again. I even caught a fish but, I was so excited that I reeled it in to far and it cut the line. My younger brothernBlaine turned 21 on Monday. I cannot believe how old he is getting. The boys went fishing that morning and when they got back my dad made us all breakfast. It was really good.
Blaine with his new tent that he got from my dad and Dylan
My wonderful mother in-law helped me make a blanket for Blaine. I cut the squares and she sewed it. It turned out really cute.HAPPY LATE 21ST BIRTHDAY BLAINER!!!








2 comments:
Fishing looked like fun, I'm sure Jaxon loved it! Were you continuously moving him away from the lake?
Happy Birthay Blaine, he came over to the house (mt.p) last week... he cracks me up! I love his new hair do!! Too funny!:)
I can't believe Blaine is 21! Holy cow. You guys were so little when I lived down there. haha You will always be Mandy's age, so I'm not surprised that you are growing up, but your brothers still seem like they should just be little boys. I love fishing and fishing pictures!
Post a Comment