Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random pics of what we've been up to

Jaxton loves to be naked. He is about ridiculous to change. As soon as I get his diaper off he is up and running.
This picture cracks me up. He was scared of this stuffed animal that sings. He would get a little closer to it everytime we would turn it on and finally he was brave enough to walk over it. Well, when he did his pajama legs got stuck on it and he fell over. I was suprised to see that I had got a picture of it. It's probably one of those things that you had to see for it to really be funny.
I bought Jaxton a few new hats for summer and he would laugh so hard everytime I put this hat on him.
Jaxton woke up from a nap so I pick him up and brought him into the living room with me. He was still tired but, he was trying to get down. Well, on his way down he fell back to sleep.

We had a dutchoven up in the hills this past weekend. Jax loved playing outside in the dirt. He looks so big!

Jaxton on his first motorcycle ride with Uncle Blaine.

1 comment:

Nicki Swilor said...

I just love your blog!