Only one short year ago on May 9th 2008 Jaxton Curtis Blackham entered into our little family. He weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 inches long. He has been such a great blessing to our family since that day. I never knew that I could love someone so much! It was an instant bond from the first time I saw him!




















I can't believe that Jaxton is celebrating his first birthday today. The time has flown by so fast!! I love him so much!! He has learned to do so many things this year. He has such a cute personality and he keeps me laughing. I can't even imagine my life before him!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY JAXTON!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!








5 comments:
Whoo Hoo! Happy 1st Birthday Jaxton!
Happy Birthday Jaxton!
Wow.. I can't believe he's already one! All of those pictures are so cute!! Happy 1st Birthday Jaxton!!
Holy cow you are getting old! Congrats on making it through the first and when are you having the next so that I can plan on having mine... Jokes, jokes
Happy Birthday little man!
Post a Comment