Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jaxton's First Birthday

I have been meaning to post pictures from Jaxton's birthday but, I have been super busy. I started summer semester this past week and I am already stressed! Probably not a good sign. Anyways, here are a ton of pics from Jaxton's birthday.
We got Jaxton a car for his birthday and he loves it! He loves steering wheels so we figured that this would be a hit. He hasn't figured out how to use his feet but, he likes to steer and push the siren button as we push him around.
Curtis put him in the box to play and of course he loved it. You can't tell by the angle of the picture but, he is holding himself up in the box like he's doing a push up.
Here's my cute little guy at his birthday party. Doesn't he look adorable?
My mom gave him this huge ball. He had so much fun playing with it but, I think that his favorite present at the party was Curtis' cousin Hannah (in the background). He loves her! She is about 15 months older than him but, they are about the same size. As soon as she got there he started running around and laughing. It was so dang cute.
He didn't really know what to do with the cake. He would grab handfuls of frosting and squish it in his hands but, he wouldn't eat it unless I fed it to him. I thought that he would love it because he loves to feed himself but, he didn't know about it.
After awhile he got sick of it and so he tried to dump it off of his highchair.
He had cake everywhere! It was all over in his hair and he was a sticky mess so we had to give him a bath before opening presents.
It was finally time for presents but, he could really care less. He just liked being the center of attention. He is definently a show off in front of people he knows.
He still enjoyed the paper as much as the gifts inside.
We bought him a helmet to wear on the four-wheeler. At first he liked it but, that didn't last for long. He was getting so mad that he coudn't pull it off.
Here he is with all of his gifts. It looked just like Christmas. He got the cutest little camping chair from my dad and brothers, a train, a tractor and lots of clothes.
It was such a great day! I still can't believe that my baby is 1! He is such a cutie and I love him more and more each day!

4 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

What a great little Birthday Party! Looks like so much fun, I can't wait for Kael's 1st Birthday!

Joe and Aubrey said...

I can't believe he's one already! They grow up way too fast, before you know it he'll be three!!!

Kara said...

He is such a cutie!!! Time flies so fast...It seems like just yesterday we celebrated Elena's 1st Birthday, now she's 3!!! Enjoy every minute! Happy Birthday Jaxton!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Looks like Jaxton had a good birthday!! It's crazy how time flys! Ya, I forgot that we got married just a day apart. :) Congrats on that too!